Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New and improved I desire to Be!

Still feeling horrible about having to delete people from my Facebook page. It is with that in mind that I want to make every effort to keep those who follow me on my blog page just as informed as those on Facebook. Yes, new and improved is my goal.
The challenge lies in the fact that Chemotherapy has compromised and caused nerve damage. Using my hands is a painful ordeal at times. Who would have thought the simple act of typing would be so painful? Sucks. But where there is a will there is a way and it should be known that as much as people appreciate my updates on Facebook, I in turn appreciate the wave of encouragement which comes from the responses. I find encouragement and solace in and through the well-wishes of others. I have been blessed with wonderful friends and supporters. I am deeply encouraged to run this race with perseverance.
I purchased a flip video cam in the hope of adding this new element to keeping everyone updated and in the know of things. I also want to keep a video library of how my health progresses. Let's hope it pans out that way.
Well, tomorrow is another day and I wonder who will be arriving to serve as my home attendant. It is a bit nerve-wracking because who knows who I will end up with. Their is certain level of risk involved whenever you allow and welcome a perfect stranger into your home. I just hope whomever it may be that they will be found to be trustworthy, hard working and reliable. I can only hope and pray so. Yet another opportunity to continue to trust and depend on God to take care and protect you. He shall. He has never let me down. This I can be assured of.
May He continue to give me strength to persevere and endure. A bit of self-control and discipline will also serve me well in keeping this blog up and current. Deep down I hope to leave a vivid testament of God's abiding faithfulness and a visible record of my personal growth and maturity in the face of difficulties and trials. It is ever important to continually encourage oneself and remain positive in all circumstances. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment